PDA

View Full Version : programmatically Select Default GPS Data Source

narasinga
09-24-2012, 07:03 AM
Hi friends,

currently i m working on GPS tracking application. while developing this application i found some problem in GPS Selection some times it gives Blackberry app Error 603.

In my mobile i have paired with some blackberry devices using bluetooth. these items are (which are paired with this Device Bluetooth) are visible in GPS Device Selection option.

I have attached my problem to this post and please check that image to solve. by default bluetooth device was selected (instead of Device GPS).

i want to change that value to Device GPS (From Blackberry 9300).

hrbuckley
09-24-2012, 09:17 AM
It is not entirely clear what you are asking. Do you want to select the GPS Data Source to be Device GPS from an application, or are you trying to do something else?

Dougsg38p
09-24-2012, 10:02 AM
The typical way to get the *default* provider is to provide a null criteria.

narasinga
09-24-2012, 10:45 PM
yes exactly hrbuckley. i want to select the GPS Data Source to be Device GPS from my Application but in my device Blackberry 9300 has selected as default how would i change it programatically. ??

hrbuckley
09-25-2012, 12:54 PM
I don't believe it is possible to change that option through the API. If you want to use the device GPS you will have to select it on that Options page.

narasinga
09-27-2012, 10:26 PM
hi atleast can we delete paired devices in Bluetooth because if i delete them then the default GPS Source will be the Device GPS..