PDA

View Full Version : Printing from a Playbook

eatcress
12-05-2012, 10:12 AM
Hi Guys,

I am wondering if anyone here can help me. Basically I want to be able to have a Playbook and print off of it directly to a portable printer. I have been looking at various apps available, but none of them seem to offer this ability. The best I can seem to find are ones whereby you have to conenct to your PC first via wifi or whatever and do it from there. What I ideally want though is to be able to connect directly to the portable printer either via USB or bluetooth and then print off PDF documents. So really it is a combination of a compatible app on the playbook and a compatible portable printer that allows this.

I would be highly inerested if anyone can offer some advice on this, or knows of how to make such a setup. If I can find a solution to this issue, I will be buying 150+ such devices for my sales agents. If I can't I think I may just look into an android tablet instead.

Anyway, any help is highly appreciated.

dc/dc
12-05-2012, 10:15 AM
I don't believe that the Playbook has this capability.

jsconyers
12-05-2012, 10:40 AM
I am not sure about a portable printer, but if you have an HP printer with ePrint, you could email the document, to your ePrint address and it would print. I am not sure if there are any portable ePrint capable printers, however.

daphne
12-06-2012, 09:02 PM
Moved to PlayBook section.