PDA

View Full Version : Are there any 7100i Ringtones out there? (And BBforums wishlist)

Vulcan
02-14-2006, 07:54 PM
I searched the forums on making my own mp3s into adps. The thread stated that it would only do 7100. I tried anyway to download from the sites that had them with no luck. My BB told me it didnt support that kind of webpage and whatnot. So I tried to make my own, using that upload.php script someone put out there and changing the MIME settings on my website - with no luck. So is there any way 7100i users can get new ringtones without buying them? Or is there a way to get free ones like the rest of the people do here?

I would also like to add that it would be easier to browse these forums if there were subcategories under each section. Say for instance - the 7100 Series Categorie. It should have subcategories like 7100i, 7100t, 7250g and whatever other ones there are so that you dont have to search through the 69 pages of phones that arent yours. :)

pcdebb
02-16-2006, 04:06 PM
i uploaded some midi files to my webserver (keep in mind, 7100i only supports midi files at this time), made links for them, and then browse with your phone

Vulcan
02-18-2006, 08:39 PM
Could you please provide me with a link?

go2duke
02-18-2006, 08:45 PM
I would also like to add that it would be easier to browse these forums if there were subcategories under each section. Say for instance - the 7100 Series Categorie. It should have subcategories like 7100i, 7100t, 7250g and whatever other ones there are so that you dont have to search through the 69 pages of phones that arent yours. :)

You may enter this comment in the Site suggestions forum linked below.

http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Now for my 2 cents... many of the 7100 models for instance have nearly the exact same phone with different service/themes and misc changes to them. The main differences to this rule are the nextel devices which other than the OS, are nearly polar from the others.

-G2D