Jay Kilic
02-15-2006, 06:59 PM
uncaught exception;
process
net_rim_BB_phone_APP
(35) killed due to
message queue
overflow

Has anyone seen this before, if so how do i fix it?

Fkewl
02-16-2006, 12:38 PM
try -> remove and reinsert battery

Jay Kilic
02-16-2006, 10:45 PM
I have done that, and it has fixed the problem but about an hour latter there was another uncaught error msg

mayor111
02-16-2006, 11:25 PM
From what I understand your Blackberry is receiving a ton of messages, so many that it fills the buffer and the Blackberry locks up.

Im not sure if you are running BES or not, but you need to go and clean up the mailbox you are connecting to before using your Blackberry. Then once you have read them and deleted the ones you dont need, you can try to start up the Blackberry again and you should be ok...

I got this error when one of my users had 125 emails that hadnt been read and were being sent to his Blaclberry. I had them log into their Outlook client and lower the number down to 25 unread. When I restarted his Blackberry - there were no error messages.

I hope this helps!

Mayor111

Jay Kilic
02-17-2006, 12:06 AM
the first time this happened i re-loaded the OS on the blackberry (yes it is on the bes) when trying to activate i got the uncaught error, once the battery was taken out and put back in the activation completed without any trouble, when loading the back file back onto the handheld i got the second uncaught error, i initially thought it was because of too many msgs but most of our customers using BB's who are on the bes have up about 500 emails in their inbox as well as on the handheld and they have no issues but with this particular handheld it doesnt seem to like having too many emails, i think there was only about 100 emails on his backup file that iw as trying re-load.
The BB is still under warrenty and can be replaced, do you think this is the best option?

Fkewl
02-21-2006, 12:01 PM
I'd go for that