PDA

View Full Version : How do I set Reply To address on bb?

blackberry328
02-21-2006, 02:55 PM
I was looking everywhere in the mailbox and I don't know how to chage the settings. Please help

Jase88
02-21-2006, 03:56 PM
This is a good question which has been answered ad nauseum. As always, I would suggest a search of the forums. You could start with Mark Rejhon's FAQ to help educate yourself.

jontalotta
02-21-2006, 06:13 PM
I was looking everywhere in the mailbox and I don't know how to chage the settings. Please help
Unless you have a third-party app like PocketDay, I do not think you can change reply to address on the device. If you are on BIS, you can change reply to address on your carrier's BIS website.

JT

No Longer Registered.
02-21-2006, 07:03 PM

I can configure my Reply-to Address through my Web Client
under Options Tab

By default whenever someone replies to a message sent from my account, the reply will be sent to that address I have provided in the Reply-to.

blackberry328
02-21-2006, 08:36 PM
I am using TMO and I don't think I can change it on their website.

go2duke
02-21-2006, 08:51 PM
You don't have an options page in your web client (provider.blackbery.net) settings? I am trying to remember the "BWC" and whether it had no option for that but I am almost positive that has been there as long as I can remember. It is a principle setting to mask the fact that you are sending from the handlhelp versus your email.

Might be a TMO issue. That is just plain weird and has no reason?

-G2D