PDA

View Full Version : is the BB Internet Server DOWN? Help PLS!!

supercoolsix
02-28-2006, 09:24 PM
i was wondering if you ANYONE could help me out...

just recently my Blackberry Internet Browser stopped connecting. I've resent my service packages, and i even brought it to Cingular. They couldn't figure it out. They said i have the "right plan" they told me to come back tomorrow cause they couldn't figure it out.

Problem: all of a sudden my internet browser stopped working and i got the error message "could not connect to the server. if problem persists, contact your service provider." My MEDIA NET (cingular internet) works, but the blackberry internet Can't Connect.

so i went to cingular---> they said they couldn't do anything.

your help would be greatly appreciated, please! thanks!

hf1khal
02-28-2006, 09:28 PM
I am in Long ISalnd NY and all is fine. Have you tried a hard reset with Alt Shift and Del?

byron
02-28-2006, 09:38 PM
check that you have the IPPP for BIBS service book. i'm betting you don't.

1.800.304.3044 for Cing BB support

mortgageguy
02-28-2006, 10:26 PM
I'm on Cingular in SC and all is fine. I would also try a hard reset. Turn the BB off and take the battery out for 30 seconds.

uswest33
03-01-2006, 01:26 AM
I had the EXACT same problem occur to me over the weekend. I called up Cingular and spoke with a gentleman who had me take out the battery and leave the BB off for a few minutes while he worked some kind of magic on his end. He said the problem was on their end and within 5 minutes I was up and running again. Call Cingular and see if they can help you out.