PDA

View Full Version : Picture Resizing

allcentury
03-03-2006, 07:19 PM
I searched but didn't find exactly what i was looking for. I have a 7105T and i emailed myself (to my phone) some background pic's i'd like to use for my phone. the pic's are only about 1/4 of the screen and i don't know how to stretch them out.

has anyone else done this effectively and how so? i don't have photochop at home, only old school MS Paint. Regards

go2duke
03-03-2006, 09:33 PM
MS paint will work fine. Look in the themes area to find out the size for your phone. I have no clue or inclination to find the size for you.

Anyway, use MS PAint to "stretch/skew" and set it to the size you find for the 7105t... somebody with one of those will give you the specs...all these numbers in my head thowing off my memory of which size for which model. Just check the Themes thread.. it is very cool

-G2D

allcentury
03-04-2006, 12:10 AM
sorry bud, my themes section does not offer any insight ot my question. let me know if you find what i'm looking for!

scassel
03-05-2006, 09:53 AM
A simple google search for screen size for 7105T results in wonderful info. Your screen size (which I believe holds true for the 7100 series) is 240 X 260 pixels.

Scott