PDA

View Full Version : OS .284 upgrade - voicemail

Stinsonddog
03-04-2006, 01:39 PM
Curious who lost their voicemail number after the OS upgrade. I had to manually reprogram mine. Is there a way for it find it automatically?

DuckWingDuck
03-04-2006, 01:54 PM
Resend the servicebook?

jnelson2000
03-04-2006, 02:00 PM
either that or place a call to yourself

Sparkomatic
03-04-2006, 02:05 PM
That's kinda odd Stinsonddog, my voicemail number stayed the same but I did lose my Cingular browser. I just re-sent the service book and it came back.

Stinsonddog
03-04-2006, 02:08 PM
Don't know which one it is?

Resend the servicebook?

spare
03-09-2006, 01:02 AM
Curious who lost their voicemail number after the OS upgrade. I had to manually reprogram mine. Is there a way for it find it automatically?

Ya it happened to me as well. There is way to get it back automatically though. Delete the entry for the W key. Pull the battery and wait 30 seconds and then replace and turn on. It should re-populate itself automatically from the voicemail number stored in the options.

celcius
03-09-2006, 01:19 AM
Ya it happened to me as well. There is way to get it back automatically though. Delete the entry for the W key. Pull the battery and wait 30 seconds and then replace and turn on. It should re-populate itself automatically from the voicemail number stored in the options.
Nice. This worked. Thanks!

niteqwill
03-09-2006, 01:33 AM
How do you delete the entry for the W key?

edit: Figured it out, thank you.

justin.culp
03-09-2006, 09:34 AM
One thing I've noticed through multiple OS's, is that going to the profile option on my BWC and resending the service book does not do anything. The only way I was ever able to get back my 'hold 1 for vm' was to go to the host routing table and register from there. I thought there wasn't a difference but there must be...works every time.