PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!!!! Need immdiate assistance

9balla4life
03-04-2006, 11:15 PM
To my fellow BB users. I am a Cingular Retail Sales rep and I have been having a lot of issues with my BES server due to a recent change to an OUTLOOK software. Now I am unable to receive any corp emails so I am losing sales as I am the rep for the DOD, UPS, T. Rowe, Citibank-formally Legg Mason. I know this is not something a regular consumer can fix but now I find that my Webclient is not receiving e-mails as well. The issue is that I am clueless as to how I can fix my Webclient issue. I get this message error message....

"Change Handheld

The PIN and ESN/IMEI you have provided are already associated with an account within our system.

Please ensure you have proceeded to the proper service provider's activation site, as specified within the provided documentation.

Contact Cingular Wireless at 1-866-CINGULAR for additional support."

It is very odd and I am clueless because I ahve been using this BB for quite some time and somehow I am no able to received any messages and I have not changed to a new unit. I have been a BB user since 2000 so I familiar but I am clueless and don't know what to do.

Is this something that I have to wait on the techs or is their an easy fix. I don't know why I'm having this issue since my handheld was not changed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If someone can get it to work for me I'm willing to pay/contribute a good amount for their services. THanks in advance.

Also Please send response to 4107904908 as an sms. Not sure if the PIN will still work.

dwella
03-05-2006, 09:53 AM
Had the same thing went to cingular tech support for bb and they fixed whatever it was. So the answer is call the company you work for...... :)

d

STABILOC
03-11-2006, 01:05 PM
I do not have BES but this just happened to me after I installed the Zen OS. I called Cingular customer svc and they pushed a new service book to me. Problem fixed :) - hope this helps.

DuckWingDuck
03-11-2006, 02:38 PM
I hate to sound snarky but sometimes faintly poetic about a Cingular sales rep reaching out to a bunch of people on a messageboard instead of his own company's tech support.

phonemonkey
03-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Retail sales rep handling both federal government and enterprise accounts? Three different sales divisions by one rep? Sounds fishy.

In any case, that BIS error message just means that the handheld you're trying to associate with your BIS login is already in the system on another BIS account. I can't imagine how this would randomly happen if you haven't made any changes.

Fireproof
03-11-2006, 03:33 PM
I hate to sound snarky but sometimes faintly poetic about a Cingular sales rep reaching out to a bunch of people on a messageboard instead of his own company's tech support.

LOL. If that doesn't speak volumes, I don't know what does. Heh.

coreyg510
03-11-2006, 06:59 PM
I'm a sales manager. If i heard or saw one of my reps doing this, they would have been out the door. Destroys all credibility in my book

dc/dc
03-11-2006, 07:01 PM
The sheriff is a n__ BONG...

What?

He said the sheriff is near.

takeshi
03-11-2006, 07:05 PM
"Change Handheld

The PIN and ESN/IMEI you have provided are already associated with an account within our system.

Please ensure you have proceeded to the proper service provider's activation site, as specified within the provided documentation.

Contact Cingular Wireless at 1-866-CINGULAR for additional support."

This is to be expected if your Blackberry was already set up to receive email via BWC and you go to "change" the PIN and IMEI to the existing PIN and IMEI.