PDA

View Full Version : Ok I'm new to the berry world.

luckenbach
03-06-2006, 01:52 PM
OK i am very new to the blackberry world got my first one today! Only thing is I have been reading and i cannot seem to find away to download any attachments that i get in my e-mail?! Is there some thing I am doing incorrect? I go to messages and it shows an attachment but how do i download it?! Any help would be greatly appreciated

bobn
03-06-2006, 01:57 PM
you need to go to the bottom of the email and open attachment

luckenbach
03-06-2006, 02:03 PM
See i dont get a "download" option it just says "application:blue October - Hate me.mp3 (96k)" there is no download option, I have been told this is how i will get music on my BB so i can use it as a ringtone.

sfo
03-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Just double click where it says attachment. That should do the trick.

hf1khal
03-06-2006, 10:05 PM
See i dont get a "download" option it just says "application:blue October - Hate me.mp3 (96k)" there is no download option, I have been told this is how i will get music on my BB so i can use it as a ringtone.

Are you trying to download an MP3? If so you can't as the 8700 is not MMS capapble on Cingular (if you are on Cingular). The only way to get teh MP3 on it is to upload to a website and then using your web browser and going to that link then open it and then save it.