PDA

View Full Version : HELP !!! New BB User ???

joaquin654
03-06-2006, 10:28 PM
ok , here's my question , what is Blackberry connect with tethering ??? my company offers this plan and i do not know the difference between the 70.00 plan with tethering and the 40.00 plan without ??? can anyone elaborate ? i am new user to blackberry .... soon to be the 8700c from cingular . thankx in advance to everyone for your help .

p.s. i've been at my company for a while but recently switched dep.'s . thats my excuse or " reason " for not knowing shat !!! lol

jisaacs
03-06-2006, 10:44 PM
Blackberry Connect is probley Blackberry Enterprise Service which is when you company has it set up too wear it forwards all your corprate email to your blackberry. Tethering is when you use your blackberry as a moden for your laptop.

Fireproof
03-07-2006, 08:57 AM
Yes, tethering is where you use your blackberry as a modem for your laptop. If you don't plan on doing that (or don't have a laptop), then definitely get the other cheaper plan.

joaquin654
03-07-2006, 06:46 PM
(y) thank you all ..... i greatly appreciate the assistance . maybe now i'll sound like i know what i'm talking about when i speak to my " new " co-workers .... lol