PDA

View Full Version : New 7100t user...need some help

Tiffster
03-07-2006, 05:05 PM
Hey there!

Just picked up a 7100t off eBay for $100...not bad and it comes with some extras.

Here is the deal...I have never even touched a BB and am really not even sure what it can do for me.

What I need:
Phone
Task/Event Calendar
Contacts/Address Book
E-mail (use GMail as my main account and have my work mail forwarded through there)
IM (AIM is most important)

Can the BB do this? Can it do it well?

For as many business folks who use these things I would imagine it does, but so far my reading has been vague.

Basically I am a pretty busy markleting director, but most of my acivities revolve around my kids sports teams. I am team mom for 2 of them and need to be able to, on the fly, pull up game times, snack schedules, work meetings...to see conflicts in time and location info.

Am I asking too much of the BB? I did this last year ona SKII and it worked pretty damn well. I stopped using the SKII and sold it and then realized I needed something to make this work. The low price lured me in to the 7100t.

Please advise....software that I can get to help make this easier and more useful, ideas on how to make this work...you get the picture.

TIA

Tiffany

Michbb
03-07-2006, 05:49 PM
Yes... you BB should be able to do everything you need to do well