PDA

View Full Version : another myspace thread (i searched first, no luck)

.a.n.t.
03-08-2006, 04:54 AM
yo, new member here.
7130e blackberry from verizon.

myspace has never worked for me... obviously. i just spent the last 2 hours going thru this site trying EVERYTHING you guys have suggested getting myspace to work.

using the link via berry 411 just gives me a page that tells me to hide images or go to the google homepage

the spaces.msn.com thing didnt work

changing my bb's browser settings didn't work

can someone please give a detailed step by step on how you got your bb to login to myspace please? this is a pretty frustrating problem for me.

thanks

ten100switch
03-08-2006, 05:37 AM
yo, new member here.
7130e blackberry from verizon.

myspace has never worked for me... obviously. i just spent the last 2 hours going thru this site trying EVERYTHING you guys have suggested getting myspace to work.

using the link via berry 411 just gives me a page that tells me to hide images or go to the google homepage

the spaces.msn.com thing didnt work

changing my bb's browser settings didn't work

can someone please give a detailed step by step on how you got your bb to login to myspace please? this is a pretty frustrating problem for me.

thanks

several times i've done it this way,

go to google.com
search "myspace"
click on the myspace.com result
login to myspace
somethings are messed up once logged in, but you are in

.a.n.t.
03-09-2006, 12:06 AM
no luck that way...

apple85
03-09-2006, 12:09 AM
berry411 google search it that works. standard google doesnt'

.a.n.t.
03-09-2006, 02:35 AM
that also doesnt work. i get that blank screen that asks me to hide images or go google's main page

.a.n.t.
03-12-2006, 07:20 AM
anybody? cuz im thinking about getting a sidekick (which i hate to admit) just to have better access to sites including myspace

rohardi
03-12-2006, 11:36 AM
I was having the same problem. I Down loaded Opera minni and Myspace works great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=27629&highlight=opera+mini+myspace

aphr0deity
03-30-2006, 06:51 PM
anybody? cuz im thinking about getting a sidekick (which i hate to admit) just to have better access to sites including myspace

The internet is PAINFULLY SLOW on a Sidekick.

apple85
03-30-2006, 07:00 PM
clear your cookies and history and everything then try using berry411 on rare occasions I get the hide images thing, and after i clear my browser stuff it's all good...

digital/blasphemy
03-30-2006, 07:58 PM

take it coming from a former sidekick 2 owner (yes i had the OTA that allowed javascript), MYSPACE is hit and miss at best...the page requires so much memory..it would constantly crash my sidekick (with the 6mb of memory). Even if you are able to access your myspace, you can just forget about editing anything on your profile

and the internet is PAINFULLY slow, to the point where i could smoke a cig and finish it whilst waiting for a web page to load

Teknojunkee
04-01-2006, 01:21 PM
OperaMini works great for all sites.