PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Questions - Voice Recorder etc etc

kib336
03-08-2006, 11:28 AM
Hi

I am thinking about switching my company onto Blackberry using BES and need to know a few things.

1. Is a voice recorder a possibility on the 8700? I take a lot of voice notes and need this functionality.
2. Can you forward an calendar appointment on to another Blackberry user without having to invite them (to remind them to do something on a regular basis).
3. Can you forward a contact (with all details) on to another user so that they can open it and save it.

Many thanks in advance.

Kenny

d_fisher
03-08-2006, 11:56 AM
1. Is a voice recorder a possibility on the 8700? I take a lot of voice notes and need this functionality.I don't know. Maybe someone else can address this.

2. Can you forward an calendar appointment on to another Blackberry user without having to invite them (to remind them to do something on a regular basis).No, not that I can find without inviting someone.

3. Can you forward a contact (with all details) on to another user so that they can open it and save it.Yes! When composing an email on the BlackBerry, press scroll wheel and select Attach Address. This will attach the contact as a vCard.

coreyg510
03-08-2006, 11:56 AM
1. no
2.yes (i think)
2.yes