PDA

View Full Version : Address Book

Shelveen
03-08-2006, 01:28 PM
I have a ton of people in the address book or phone book in my old phone...is there an easier way to enter all these in...i mean is there a way where i can enter all my contact on the cingular.com/blackberrystart website or some program such as outlook and then export them to my BB. please tell me there is, and if so, how? oh yeah and when writing an email...is there a way i can access my address book and select who i want to email instead of writing out the email address?

thanks in advance

shelveen

coreyg510
03-08-2006, 01:43 PM
Yes, you can sync with outlook and in your emails you will have a to: field. You can just type out the name and when it selects what u want, just press enter.

Shelveen
03-08-2006, 01:44 PM
how do i sync with outlook

Stinsonddog
03-08-2006, 01:50 PM
Yes the Desktop Manager has a synch function. Works with outlook. If you start typing an adress it will autofill once your address book is populated. I also suggest you look at the tips doc on my site.

Fireproof
03-08-2006, 02:01 PM
how do i sync with outlook

The search function is your friend. So is the blackberry manual, for that matter.

These are basic, basic questions that would be answered if you just read the manual and the quick-start guide that comes with your blackberry.

finch
03-08-2006, 02:04 PM
On that note we close...
The search function is your friend. So is the blackberry manual, for that matter.

These are basic, basic questions that would be answered if you just read the manual and the quick-start guide that comes with your blackberry.