PDA

View Full Version : is the network down today?

Shelveen
03-09-2006, 05:34 PM
hey guys i was using my bb perfect this morning...but like around 11 am i wasnt recieving and messages or anything from my emails and i wasnt able to connect to the internet...but i didnt bother...but later on the day i still didnt recieve any of my emails so i restarted the bb and i got a ton of emails and messages...was their an outage...or is this a common thing for a blackberry?

by the way i live in los angeles, ca

luckiweeman
03-09-2006, 05:38 PM
We had something similar happen here in NYC this past Tuesday. No voice or Data for about 4 hours on Cingular network. Our entire office's cell service was down. Service came up about 1 pm. I haven't heard of any problems today though.

RoadRider
03-09-2006, 06:52 PM
hey guys i was using my bb perfect this morning...but like around 11 am i wasnt recieving and messages or anything from my emails and i wasnt able to connect to the internet...but i didnt bother...but later on the day i still didnt recieve any of my emails so i restarted the bb and i got a ton of emails and messages...was their an outage...or is this a common thing for a blackberry?

by the way i live in los angeles, ca

I lost the network about the same time as you, although central time. Was very brief. Had to manually turn wireless back on.

Hyper7PCR
03-09-2006, 06:53 PM
Depend on bad weather.

jfang
03-09-2006, 09:14 PM
I haven't been able to pop my gmail acct since noon time. (In LA as well)

hf1khal
03-09-2006, 09:48 PM
We had something similar happen here in NYC this past Tuesday. No voice or Data for about 4 hours on Cingular network. Our entire office's cell service was down. Service came up about 1 pm. I haven't heard of any problems today though.

I was there too and was effected. One thing I was able to use my email sporadicaly when ever I saw the EDGE on the other times it was on SOS. One thing that tickes me off now is that Cingular Orange Cusomers are now blocked from using the T mobile network in the NYC/LI areas. That could have came in handy.