received "call waiting not available" dialogue box

Do not disturb is set at NO

also - I reset unit by taking out battery

incoming calls keep being sent to VM if I am already on the phone

any other ideas?

thanks!

NJBlackBerry
03-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Which carrier's 7100 code did you install? T-Mobile's 4.1 code for the 7105t?

mettmann
03-10-2006, 09:00 PM
the HK version - desktop is also 4.1 - vendor file deleted as well..

NJBlackBerry
03-10-2006, 09:01 PM
I wonder if that code was certified by T-Mobile?

Anyone else running a T-Mobile 7105t with the HKCSL 7100 code seeing the same thing?

disp350
03-10-2006, 10:52 PM
I have been using the HKCSL 7100 code for about 1 1/2 months on my 7105t and have not had any problems at all. Might be worth backing up your data, wiping the BB clean using javaloader and doing a complete reinstall. Doing that has solved many problems for the BB users I support using various BB models. No ryhme or reason to it, but it is one of the first steps I take when troubleshooting a BB.

reelmaverick
03-10-2006, 10:53 PM
I wonder if that code was certified by T-Mobile?

Anyone else running a T-Mobile 7105t with the HKCSL 7100 code seeing the same thing?
i am running the HKCSL on my 7105t. i did not have that problem though. the only real problen i had was my im not working but all i did was reboot. i'll suggest taking the battery and sim card out and let the system reset itself. if that fails just cal tmobile. i do not think installing the 4.1 has anything to do with it. blackberry customer service says that does not interfer with the phone's functions.

NJBlackBerry
03-10-2006, 10:54 PM
So if T-Mobile asks what version of the handheld code you are running they'll be good with the HKCSL code.

Fascinating.

Stinsonddog
03-10-2006, 10:55 PM
Would not hurt to call the carrier and see if there is an issue on their end. Call Waiting is a carrier function and must be enabled for the BB to recognize it. Possibly it won't in this case but make sure on their end.

mettmann
03-10-2006, 11:50 PM
could the addition of the 4.1 themes caused an OS glitch?

gonna delete the ones I added from the mobile site
and :
MacBerry71
Rokey

if that doesn't work - then the sim card , battery reset

THEN I guess I could try javaloader - although I've never used it

FINALLY if none of that works out - I'll call tmo - although I'm of the opinion they wont be keen on the 4.1 OS as opposed to the latest "official" OS - since CW worked prior to the upgrade - SOMETHING I downloaded corrupted the system.. - I just never paid attention to the calls going to VM until recently.

mettmann
03-11-2006, 01:03 AM
DOOH!!!!:shock:

well - after wiping, deleting, and repairing 4.1 - I called tmo

she didn't even ask what OS I was on - she "reactivated" me and

Presto!

VM now enabled - fancy that ! - calling tech support and actually getting helped!! - Thanks all - especially to those who stated to call in the first place!