PDA

View Full Version : Problem with email attachment

embowe
03-14-2006, 05:15 PM
i finally got the email feature working on my 7750....I tried sending a picture from my home PC to my BB...it shows up as an attachment, but I cannot view it. I tried every different way I could find with no luck...its a BMP picture if that matters

HIH
03-14-2006, 05:22 PM
I have problem to open attached emails in email, but no issue with opening pic, etc.

John Clark
03-15-2006, 12:58 AM
i finally got the email feature working on my 7750....I tried sending a picture from my home PC to my BB...it shows up as an attachment, but I cannot view it. I tried every different way I could find with no luck...its a BMP picture if that matters

You might try removing the battery and rebooting tha handheld. I've had that kind of problem trying to view address book attachments and the reboot fixes the problem.

Fkewl
03-15-2006, 08:28 AM
-How are you going about trying to open the attachement ?
-are you able to open other attachement ? like text files or word docs?
-When you open the attachement, then try to open "full content" , what happens then?
-can you try with the .jpg format instead ?

Sorry if i have more questions than answers, but missing info here.

HIH
03-15-2006, 02:31 PM
Fkewl,
- Fine with word, excel, adobe, jpg, jif, bmp, if not mistaken, mid file as well .... even the files in Zip
- Never worked with "attached email", .rar, .wav,
- If the attachment is openable, you should see "Open Attachment" by click the wheel with curse on the Attachment. There are 2 bullets there: table of contents, and Full Content --> click wheel with curse on "Full Content" --> Retrieve

Fkewl
03-22-2006, 04:43 PM
hum.. sry, but my questions was for the original thread owner (embowe)

but anyway, BB (to my knowledge) does not support "attached email", rar or wav attachements