PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know were I can find the following?

Taikun
03-16-2006, 09:59 PM
1. Were can I find a screen protector from a retail store while I wait for the one I ordered? I did the search and a lot of the post about office max screen protectors required, cutting, bla...i just want something from a place I can walk into and buy...before I get my full body protector.

2. How do I find the alphabetic letters to the number on the keypad on the blackberry. i.e number 1 on a phone or cell phone usually has the letters ABC...how do I get those letters-to-number information...is this somewere on the BB OS to look it up...

more to follow thx...

NJBlackBerry
03-16-2006, 10:01 PM
2. You don't need to look it up; if you want to dial a number (1 800 FLOWERS) just hold down the ALT key and press the letter.

It's in the online help system on the 8700.

Taikun
03-16-2006, 10:09 PM
2. You don't need to look it up; if you want to dial a number (1 800 FLOWERS) just hold down the ALT key and press the letter.

It's in the online help system on the 8700.
DAMN.

Got DAMN. Thats hot.

Dubdub
03-16-2006, 10:31 PM
1. Were can I find a screen protector from a retail store while I wait for the one I ordered? I did the search and a lot of the post about office max screen protectors required, cutting, bla...i just want something from a place I can walk into and buy...before I get my full body protector.

I am using the ones I had for my Treos. Just need to cut to fit and then cut a slot for the speaker. Works great. Cost was even better since I already had them.