PDA

View Full Version : New BB 7100i Nextel.

mail4dez
03-20-2006, 03:55 AM
Hey Everyone I just purchased the new bb 7100i from nextel and this is my first BB. This websight is cool I have been reading up on things for about 2 weeks now. Im still trying to learn how to browse through. I have a few questions. I downloaded yahoo messenger on to my bb and it works fine. Is there a way to get yahoo to send my emails to my bb without upgrading to the business email account? Can I only use the blackberry messenger with people that only have blackberry's. I have been thinking about the new trio 700 series that comes out for sprint next month. I was thinking about the trio because it seems to have a few more features, like a camera and realplayer. Is the blackberry 7100i a better buy or the trio. I can really do what i need to do on both devices, just looking for the full package. I love the 7100i so far and I really love the direct connect feature. The blackberry wasnt hard to work because i had almost every cell phone. I was switching like every month for the past two years. So i am big on emailing, text, internet, im, and games. Also you guys please feel free to throw out any other features I have and other things i can do. Thanks