PDA

View Full Version : Charging Problem

bhatchfi
03-25-2006, 11:19 AM
Hello! I have a Nextel 7520 with the Extended battery and left the wall charger pluggen in to my BB last night. My BB said "Low Battery" last night. This morning, it still says low battery. I tried the charger in another outlet and I don't see the red light blinking. I tried my car charger and I also don't see the red light blinking. I haven't checked the charger with a volt meter yet to see if I'm getting anything, but my car charger has a green light that tells me it's working. Any ideas? Should I try a wipe handheld and then reload the last backup? Am I asking too many questions. It's never done this before. It's all less than 6 mos. old. Thanks.

thatboiwes
03-25-2006, 03:48 PM
I had that problem with my old blackberry. I tried a different battery to see if it would charge and it did. So apparently the problem is in the battery. Or atleast in my experience it was.

bhatchfi
03-25-2006, 04:33 PM
I tried the original battery, and the same problem happens. I'm trying to re-install the desktop mgr on my pc at hm to backup my BB b4 it goes completely dead. The pc is not seeing the blackberry so I'm suspecting I'm going to have to do a wipe and cut my losses and start from scratch. The BB works, but the Batts just won't take a charge. Wish me luck.

thatboiwes
03-26-2006, 04:54 AM
Good Luck!