PDA

View Full Version : SMS card is full! Please delete some SMS messages

zeve
03-27-2006, 02:29 PM
Hey guys,

I get this error message constantly on my blackberry.

However, I dont have any messages in my message view, and I checked all the folders like SIM SMS Inbox, and still nothing.

Can any one help me figure out a way to view and delete these messages from my phone without having to put the sim into another phone?

apa1906
03-27-2006, 06:30 PM
View and delete...no. But, you can change the option to leave messages on the SIM by going to settings-options and SMS.

zeve
03-27-2006, 08:05 PM
Its aready off. My only resort is to format the entire blackberry as I believe that Google talk has caused these problems but I can not remove it from my Blackberry [I pushed delete in applications but it never went away and its not in Application Loader]

Anyone know of a way to FULLY delete everything on the blackberry, as in all applications I have downloaded?

Blackberry_Poland
03-28-2006, 02:16 AM
of course.
Use JDE, commands are in the help file.

javaloader -usb -wipe

you do this in command line mode. This is a nice DOS programm

snowskier79
08-28-2006, 10:07 PM
Its aready off. My only resort is to format the entire blackberry as I believe that Google talk has caused these problems but I can not remove it from my Blackberry [I pushed delete in applications but it never went away and its not in Application Loader]

Anyone know of a way to FULLY delete everything on the blackberry, as in all applications I have downloaded?

http://www.blackberryforums.com/aftermarket-software/29221-remove-googletalk-phone.html