View Full Version : WTT: Sprint 7250 for my Sprint Treo 650

heywire
04-03-2006, 07:59 AM
Details
Item : Treo 650 (Sprint)
Price : Trade
Currency : N/A
Condition : 6.5/10
Includes : Phone, USB data/charge cable. I do not have original box, manuals or charger

Selling Details
Willing to Ship : Of course
Payment Methods : Trade

Notes

I am looking for a Sprint 7250. I currently have a Palm Treo 650 for use with Sprint. The reason I rated the condition at 6.5/10 is that the plastic casing shows signs of wear (scratches), and I do not have the original box, manuals, etc. However, the screen is spotless (has always had a screen protector on it). I have had zero operational issues with it, and it still holds a great charge (several days with some talk and email being checked every 30 mins). I know trying to trade a Treo to a group of BB users is probably a lost cause, but I figured I may find someone who, like me, is curious about the other side :).

As stated above, I only have the phone and USB charge/data cable, but this is all you really need. The Palm software is readily available on their website, and the USB cable charges very quickly.

If you have any questions, or would like to see pictures, send me a PM.

Thanks!

aldates83
04-07-2006, 11:51 AM
Hey, why don't you talk to member BlackCrack, He has one for sale, maybe he is willing to trade.

Blackcrack
04-08-2006, 02:06 PM
hey i got one if you want to trade. always looking for other phones

alexa
04-09-2006, 07:40 PM
how do you go about trading devices securely?

heywire
04-10-2006, 08:35 AM
Actually, I owe everyone an apology. I came here after playing with a BB in a sprint store, and was dead set on getting one. After doing my part and doing a little more research, I learned about the outrageous fees I would have to pay to switch from my Treo to a BB with the same functionality.

Once again, I do apologize for taking up peoples time when I should have done more research.