PDA

View Full Version : 7100e Won't Synchronize with BES

ukyotx
04-03-2006, 02:55 PM
One of our blackberry's is a 7100e. It stopped synchronizing over a week ago. When you go to email option->Email Reconciliation there is no Wireless Reconcile option?

skorobki
04-03-2006, 03:36 PM
What version of BES? If it is 4.0 or newer are you using Enterprise activation? Have you tried to uninstall the software and reinstall, Make sure to do a back up with the software first.

ukyotx
04-03-2006, 03:58 PM
It has version 4.1. I do have enterprise activation and did that initially. However, the device stop receiving messages since last Tuesday. All other blackberry's work except this one. I am uninstalling the software now and reinstalling. Hopefully, that will take care of it. Thanks.

LA_Z
04-04-2006, 06:44 AM
That happens to some of ours (7100g) from time to time. What normally works for us is to trun off the device, remove the SIM card, reinsert the SIM and you should be good to go. It resets the device.

DarienA
04-07-2006, 08:23 AM
That happens to some of ours (7100g) from time to time. What normally works for us is to trun off the device, remove the SIM card, reinsert the SIM and you should be good to go. It resets the device.

LA_Z I want to thank you for this... I had a 7290 this morning that looked fine, but as of yesterday just would not sync with our BES server... as you suggested I pulled the battery and sim card, plugged them right back in and when the machine powered up it started syncing again.

Thanks again!