PDA

View Full Version : From i930 back to 7520 or 7100i

rnwjr
04-12-2006, 03:16 AM
My i930 just died... Basically I lost signal and it would not reconnect so I turned it off and poof!!!! No more i930... It will not power up or charge... I removed the battery for a few hours and it had the red circle with line through it so I am going to call Moto at 8AM EST and hopefully they will send a replacement ASAP...

In the meantime I am using a 7520 with my i930 SIM card... I do get some messages and have data and can use Ramble IM and the internet on the Blackberry... What else can I do, I am unable to send any messages, but I have heard I could send SMS and/or MMS... This would be cool and I have searched but no luck... Any help would be appreciated... I may as well just add another $15 to my bill and get the BB plan... (I.E. BB = $40, I currently have Data pack $15, TXT $5, SMS $5, so it is not that big of a deal.)

I had to left BB'rry because of work issues, but I may be back.... It is a wonderful device...

I have an i930 and contacted NEXTEL today with the hopes up switching to a BB device. I basically got the run around to my questions... I am looking at the $49.99 plan for 24 months at $40.00 per month... I am dispatched via @<hidden> so I will need an SMS package (They say there is none... I know 200 use to be included with government account). I would like TXT and/or MMS/SMS and they could not verify which phone had it and which phone could do it...

Also in regards to messages sending and receiving which phone does more I.E. does the 7100 do all or some...

Thanks in advance...

-Bob