PDA

View Full Version : Problems with 7130e pairing with Moto HS850 Bluetooth

glennpfeiffer
04-17-2006, 04:57 PM
I am having a problem with the interaction between the 7130e and the Motorola HS850 headset. The connection keeps going in and out all the whiole while the handset is on my lap and I'm driving - could it be from bumps in the road? Also, occasionally my handset is hard rebooting or resetting and it takes close to five minutes to get back online - this never happened before I got the bluetooth!!

Ninjatek
04-17-2006, 06:13 PM
I am having a problem with the interaction between the 7130e and the Motorola HS850 headset. The connection keeps going in and out all the whiole while the handset is on my lap and I'm driving - could it be from bumps in the road? Also, occasionally my handset is hard rebooting or resetting and it takes close to five minutes to get back online - this never happened before I got the bluetooth!!

Upgrade your Handheld OS to the latest version from vzw.smithmicro.com/blackberry/

After Upgrade, repair your Bluetooth, (Make Sure that when you pair it the bluetooth headset is about 1.5 feet away from the device to prevent a feedback loop) and then once it is paired, add it to your trusted device list. Problem solved.

gdfein
04-17-2006, 06:43 PM
Just to be clear on Ninja's posting, repair means "re"-pair not "fix". I found the easiest way was to delete the old instance of your HS850 and create a brand-new pairing.

I know this is what Ninja meant, but when I read the posting it didn't seem clear to me and to alot of noob's they might be confused.

But yes the new VZW operating system fixes the Bluetooth problem.

Ninjatek
04-17-2006, 07:15 PM
Just to be clear on Ninja's posting, repair means "re"-pair not "fix". I found the easiest way was to delete the old instance of your HS850 and create a brand-new pairing.

I know this is what Ninja meant, but when I read the posting it didn't seem clear to me and to alot of noob's they might be confused.

But yes the new VZW operating system fixes the Bluetooth problem.

Yes exactly the case... Sorry my Techanese got the best of me there. I have to remember that not everyone lives the jargon all day long.