PDA

View Full Version : worse thing ever just happened

highsocietypoker
04-19-2006, 09:52 PM
my screen is non existent. i cant see anything.....how much does it cost to replace roughly??? cingular doesnt want to replace it because they said it was my fault!

d_fisher
04-19-2006, 10:58 PM
What did you do that they are saying it your fault? Search the forum and Google and you should find a few sites that sell replacement parts. Or, you can buy a used device and scavange parts from it.

highsocietypoker
04-20-2006, 10:21 AM
well i finally talked to simply wirless, thats the company online i got the phone from....they are making me send the phone in first. what a pain...i told them that when i recieved it, the box was opened and contents scattered and that the lcd screen had a small black dot which has been growing every day. however it looks as if someone dropped it on the corner of a curb as they were getting out of a car. i guess well have to wait and see what is going to happen.

IanHummel
04-20-2006, 10:47 AM
well i finally talked to simply wirless, thats the company online i got the phone from....they are making me send the phone in first. what a pain...i told them that when i recieved it, the box was opened and contents scattered and that the lcd screen had a small black dot which has been growing every day. however it looks as if someone dropped it on the corner of a curb as they were getting out of a car. i guess well have to wait and see what is going to happen.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't you have called them and reported the contents, the packaging, and requested a new one? I sure as hell would've not accepted an expensive electronic device, that has been obviously tampered with. Maybe that's just me, but this seems like it's common sense. You order a new product, it should be new, not all beat up.

Skrilla™
04-20-2006, 12:31 PM
worse thing ever just happened

that's the worst thing ever? You must have it good :razz:

K-Mack
04-20-2006, 12:34 PM
LMAO:razz:

Soapm
04-20-2006, 11:42 PM
that's the worst thing ever? You must have it good :razz:

You said it Brother... I was once downtown pissy drunk in the middle of the day. I walked in a phone booth obviously thinking it was a stall and started taking a wiz. Lady cop was right there talking to a group of women and couldnt believe her eyes. She yanked me from the booth and cuffed me with it still hanging out (I must have had a full 6 pack in me cuz they said I just kept wizzing).

When I woke in the drunk tank there was a guy that would look at me then bust out laughing. He said I was more than a handfull for the officers. He said they drug me in with it still hanging out, I was loud and kept insisting on going back to flush the urinal. That was a bad day BUT!!!

Get's worse, a month later I'm in court sitting next to the most beautiful spanish girl I've seen in all my life. I couldn't believe that seat was empty. Smelling good, nails, hair perfect. Conversation flowing, I'm felling good having this girl laughing so much the judge threaten to site us for contempt and put us out the courtroom. That's when my name was callled...

50 people in this courtroom and the prosecutor reads my case in a mic. Man if I was a turtle... I take it like a man, plead guilty and start leaving to pay my fine. I gave her a wink and a wave on my way out when the prosecutor calls for Stephano Lopez to come up. I think nothing of it. I turned back as I'm walking out the doors and learned that Stephano Lopez was the beautiful girl and HE was picked up for prostitution.

Now that Sir is a bad day!!!

tfaz1
04-21-2006, 12:52 AM
You said it Brother... I was once downtown pissy drunk in the middle of the day. I walked in a phone booth obviously thinking it was a stall and started taking a wiz. Lady cop was right there talking to a group of women and couldnt believe her eyes. She yanked me from the booth and cuffed me with it still hanging out (I must have had a full 6 pack in me cuz they said I just kept wizzing).

When I woke in the drunk tank there was a guy that would look at me then bust out laughing. He said I was more than a handfull for the officers. He said they drug me in with it still hanging out, I was loud and kept insisting on going back to flush the urinal. That was a bad day BUT!!!

Get's worse, a month later I'm in court sitting next to the most beautiful spanish girl I've seen in all my life. I couldn't believe that seat was empty. Smelling good, nails, hair perfect. Conversation flowing, I'm felling good having this girl laughing so much the judge threaten to site us for contempt and put us out the courtroom. That's when my name was callled...

50 people in this courtroom and the prosecutor reads my case in a mic. Man if I was a turtle... I take it like a man, plead guilty and start leaving to pay my fine. I gave her a wink and a wave on my way out when the prosecutor calls for Stephano Lopez to come up. I think nothing of it. I turned back as I'm walking out the doors and learned that Stephano Lopez was the beautiful girl and HE was picked up for prostitution.

Yes! Possibly the best post I've ever read on this forum.

Rockefella
04-21-2006, 01:09 AM

LOL, man, I want to party with you. You sound like a blast to "hang out" with (get the pun?). That post was (&*%)$)(* funny.

Bounce
04-21-2006, 01:26 AM

YOU my friend, ARE THE MAN!!!

That was an excellent post...I encourage more like it :-)

highsocietypoker
04-21-2006, 03:45 AM
but..what.....wha....what about my blackberry.....

EricaJ1074
04-21-2006, 03:55 AM
lmao

highsocietypoker
04-21-2006, 03:59 AM
so simply wireless, the comp;any i bought it from, said i have to mail them the phoen first! what the hell...im now phoneless for a couple days i overnighted it to them at 25 dollars,...i don tknow why this comnpany does that, all wireless companies usually send you a phone first. .....argh, well ill be callign them in a couple hours...

acidsnow
04-21-2006, 02:20 PM

holy fark, that was funny!!!!!

chrisnol
04-21-2006, 03:24 PM
holy fark, that was funny!!!!!

Hi, this is Stephano. I have been looking for you. Can you PIN me (and you know what I mean! :razz:

Just kiddding. To set the record straight: I AM NOT STEPHANO; I HAVE NEVER MET STEPHANO; I HAVE NO WISH TO MEET STEPHANO.

ebgreen
04-21-2006, 03:26 PM
...well ill be callign them in a couple hours...

With what? :razz:

yunone
04-21-2006, 03:31 PM
i think having your newborn babys face punched in with a sledgehammer might be a bit worse than this

gadgetfanatic
04-21-2006, 03:35 PM
i think having your newborn babys face punched in with a sledgehammer might be a bit worse than this

Why even say something like that, that's awful to even think about.

ebgreen
04-21-2006, 03:37 PM

Did you torture puppies as a child?

yunone
04-21-2006, 04:04 PM
Why even say something like that, that's awful to even think about.
because i think getting a defective BB is weak in comparison to some stuff people do everyday..... there is a pretty big disconnect between yuppie americas day to day life and reality of things that might be considered "worse thing ever just happened "

i like to keep people realistic about their woes :)

ebgreen
04-21-2006, 04:07 PM
hy·per·bo·le Pronunciation (h-pûrb-l)
n.
A figure of speech in which exaggeration is used for emphasis or effect

mriff
04-21-2006, 04:12 PM
What a bizarre twist this thread has taken. But thanks Soap, for the laugh. What a hilarious story.

yunone
04-21-2006, 04:15 PM
Did you torture puppies as a child?

NO, i used to be in law enforcement... you see some twisted stuff.... by the time you respond to a domestic violence call with a microwaved baby for the 4th or 5th time...you start to get immune to that stuff...or you will go crazy

highsocietypoker
04-23-2006, 02:22 PM
With what? :razz:

you jerk! ahhaha

johnj40
04-23-2006, 02:43 PM
ROTF!! That has got to be the funniest post I have ever read here in the forums! And I thought my day was going bad! Lolololol!