PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Messages

Steve66
04-21-2006, 08:41 AM
My 7100i (BIS with Nextel) is showing 3 new messages (see attached screenshot) but I don't know where they are and I can't clear them. I tried the "Mark Prior Opened" menu in Messages, but that didn't do it. I've made sure I'm not hiding any messages. Any ideas how to clear these 3 messages? Thanks.

Fkewl
04-25-2006, 12:43 PM
REmove and reinsert your battery

that should clear it

richardsbd
04-25-2006, 02:38 PM
Today I was working with some new 7290s, and saved off the 3 RIM welcome messages to SAved Messages, than deleted them from Inbox. Afterwards, while working with one of the units, I saw '4 new' indicator, but only 1 new in the Inbox. The other 3 were in Saved...

Fkewl
04-25-2006, 04:03 PM
That would make sense..

ntjones
04-25-2006, 04:15 PM
I had a similiar problem a couple weeks ago. I was having connection issues, and tech support had me take out the sim and reinsert. When the BB came back online, it showed I had like 10 new messages, but they weren't at the top of the list. Long story short: the date on my BB somehow got reset to Feb 10th, so all the messages were at the bottom of the list. I had hundreds, if not more, messages, so I didn't bother to try to scroll to the bottom.
Not sure if thats the case for you, but worth a check. Obviously, if you don't have that many messages, you probably already scrolled to the bottom. :)