PDA

View Full Version : Worst scolding for using your BlackBerry?

stileshingles
04-23-2006, 11:27 PM
Ok everybody. What's the worst scolding you've taken from a significant other, friend, family member, business associate or anyone else for using your BlackBerry?

I've only had mine for about a week now. The worst was the second night I had mine. I had it on the nightstand I got it vibrated in the middle of the night with an incomg email. I received a very strong suggestion that the BlackBerry remain out of the bedroom. I still sneak it in the bedroom every once in a while, but I'm sure to keep it in totally silent (not even vibrating) mode.

mymitsu3kgt
04-23-2006, 11:34 PM
My girlfriend heard the alert for an incoming email message for the billionth time and grabbed my blackberry to hold it hostage. I jumped ontop of her to get it back while she was swinging it around wildly. Then "accidently" she violently bashed my 8700 into the wooden frame of the couch!! It seems no damage was done to the phone but the matter is still under investigation.

ShaneToronto
04-23-2006, 11:42 PM
My girlfriend heard the alert for an incoming email message for the billionth time and grabbed my blackberry to hold it hostage. I jumped ontop of her to get it back while she was swinging it around wildly. Then "accidently" she violently bashed my 8700 into the wooden frame of the couch!! It seems no damage was done to the phone but the matter is still under investigation.

B i t c h ! :razz:

stileshingles
04-23-2006, 11:44 PM

I don't care if she says it was an accident. Her actions constitute reckless endangerment of a BlackBerry and she should be held accountable.

philton
04-23-2006, 11:45 PM
I was scolded for the email alert going off in the middle of the night. My wife kicked me off the bed and told me to 'shut that damn thing up or she will throw it out the window" I have since learned to turn the BB on silent mode while sleeping.

donthateme13
04-24-2006, 12:47 AM
lmao oh man these stories are all to familar. my most recent one was yesterday whilst having intercourse it went off about 5 seperate times. i admit it was my fault it i usually put it on silent when engaging in that act but i plum forgot. needless to say the act was not finished :(

srehmani
04-24-2006, 12:50 AM
hah, same here. i've had to surrender my bb to my wife before she'll let me get in bed ...

stileshingles
04-24-2006, 01:08 AM
whilst having intercourse it went off about 5 seperate times.

Hahaha! I'm suprised it that thing lasted past ring number 2. At that point I would have done something to shut it up. That is, unless I was being contacted by an even hotter babe than the one I was busy with.

j/k Don't tell my girlfriend I said that.

EricaJ1074
04-24-2006, 01:22 AM
LMAO Oh my!

donthateme13
04-24-2006, 01:31 AM
Hahaha! I'm suprised it that thing lasted past ring number 2. At that point I would have done something to shut it up. That is, unless I was being contacted by an even hotter babe than the one I was busy with.

j/k Don't tell my girlfriend I said that.

lol its jsut that it was face down so i figured 2 vibrates and it will stop but instead it vibrated then rang i forgot i had my profile on loud

stileshingles
04-24-2006, 01:40 AM
lol its jsut that it was face down so i figured 2 vibrates and it will stop but instead it vibrated then rang i forgot i had my profile on loud

Actually, given your situtation, if it was vibrating that much you might have been able to put it to good use.

donthateme13
04-24-2006, 01:50 AM
crossed my mind but didnt want to risk the water damage

allenranger2
04-24-2006, 02:05 AM
hahahahahaha! cleanup, aisle 5!

stileshingles
04-24-2006, 02:12 AM
crossed my mind but didnt want to risk the water damage

Although it might have made your woman more.....ummm....amiable to your BlackBerry.