PDA

View Full Version : Need to set call forward on a 7750 using star codes

dowlingm
02-14-2005, 10:13 AM
Hi all

does anyone have a star code to set call fwd (all calls) from a Bell.

e.g. *xx416xxxxxxx to set a 416 areacode number

One of my users has just broken his LCD and I need to set call fwd to a spare without being able to read the menus. This is why I wish they all used Rogers - moving SIM cards is so much easier! :D

TIA

p_dizzo
02-14-2005, 11:16 AM
Hi all

does anyone have a star code to set call fwd (all calls) from a Bell.

e.g. *xx416xxxxxxx to set a 416 areacode number

One of my users has just broken his LCD and I need to set call fwd to a spare without being able to read the menus. This is why I wish they all used Rogers - moving SIM cards is so much easier! :D

TIA

*72#416xxxyyyy + send

to take off forwarding:

*720 + send

dowlingm
02-14-2005, 12:14 PM
Nice one. Thanks.

Do you have a handy starcode list or can Mark add it to the FAQ?

p_dizzo
02-14-2005, 12:42 PM
Nice one. Thanks.

Do you have a handy starcode list or can Mark add it to the FAQ?

a handy list? nope, i don't really care to know how other carriers forward their calls.. if i had the info, i'd have no problem sharing it, but since it really doesn't apply to me.. meh.. :)

dowlingm
02-14-2005, 12:50 PM
I didn't mean starcodes for Rogers etc. though I wouldn't refuse it or anything. I meant for other Bell functions controlled by starcodes.

p_dizzo
02-14-2005, 12:55 PM
I didn't mean starcodes for Rogers etc. though I wouldn't refuse it or anything. I meant for other Bell functions controlled by starcodes.

oops, my bad, :wink:

i only know of one other feature that's pretty handy..

*94x + send (x is the number of rings you want before going to your voicemail-you should hear a long beep once you press send)

other then that, i can't think of any other starcodes that are necessary, although, if you think of needing one, i can find out for you..