PDA

View Full Version : mp3

eric0668
04-29-2006, 02:59 PM
How do I get an mp3 file on my phone from my puter. I tried the app loader it does not work? Bluetooth does not work from puter either, missing some application on the phone, right?

lol the only way I have gotten a ten sec clip, which is ok for a ringtone, is to use Avvenu, the remote program go in my program and save. Actually works perfectly for that, except that I have 5000 songs and it only lists like 6 on a page and takes one minute to go from page to page.

Can you tell me how to load them? Is that program slow because it is going into another computer (are there quicker remote programs)

Thanks
Eric

NJBlackBerry
04-29-2006, 03:01 PM
Upload it to a web site then browse for it on the browser. There is a way to get the file from your puter (whatever that is) but it is very complicated. There is an entire thread on that.

And you can not transfer any files via BT from your puter. Only PIM synchronization.

eric0668
04-29-2006, 03:04 PM
Upload it to a web site then browse for it on the browser. There is a way to get the file from your puter (whatever that is) but it is very complicated. There is an entire thread on that.

And you can not transfer any files via BT from your puter. Only PIM synchronization.

You are quick. Wow. I don't know how to do that. I will do two things tho. My buddy runs www.greyknight17.com and knows all about puters. and I will look for that thread.

Thank you very much

Eric

NJBlackBerry
04-29-2006, 03:05 PM
It's always good to have a friend who knows all about puters.

K-Mack
04-29-2006, 04:56 PM
It's also good to have friends that can spell!:razz:

coreyg510
04-29-2006, 05:05 PM
What does spelling have to do with it?

K-Mack
04-29-2006, 05:07 PM
"puters" ?????

coreyg510
04-29-2006, 05:11 PM
I don't think that that's really an issue. The question was understood and resolved. Whether it was puters or computers is irrelevant.

I don't mean to crunch down on you, but I have had enough of people busting on others because of the way that they spell. This isn't a grammar forum. Want one?

http://forum.wordreference.com/index.php?

K-Mack
04-29-2006, 05:13 PM
Jeeze! It was a freakin' joke, just relax gecko.

allenranger2
04-29-2006, 05:14 PM
Lol I want a puter...lol wait, this is a PG forum right? Jk :-)

coreyg510
04-29-2006, 05:20 PM
Jeeze! It was a freakin' joke, just relax gecko.

I don't need to relax. Jokes like those can be taken the wrong way by other members. Whether you meant it jokingly or not, doesnt change the fact that other members could possibly take offense.

I try to remain light hearted about stuff here, but with the recent "Large" thread (one that i had to close becauase it was headed in a bad direction), I don't find this particular subject very funny