PDA

View Full Version : Gizmoskin Strangeness?

SBibbo
04-30-2006, 04:10 PM
OK - maybe I'm nuts. But...

I just bought two new holders. The gizmoskin holster and the Seidio locking holster. Both are great but I've noticed some strangeness with the gizmoskin. Everytime I take it out of the case, something is running. Either the address book or the BB browser. I've tried to take it out slowly so no keys are pushed but 9 out of ten times, something gets launched. Anyone else seeing this?

lgreenberg
04-30-2006, 04:15 PM
Have you tried setting your device to lock upon being inserted into the holster?

RemyJ
04-30-2006, 07:01 PM
The Gizmoskins are a little tight when new. Give it a little while to break in. Even with the extended battery mine doesn't activate anything now but it's still nice and snug.

SBibbo
05-01-2006, 04:26 PM
That's what I was hoping. I tried the "lock while holstered" trick but the extra clicks are what I am trying to avoid when unholstering the BB. It is loosening up a bit so everything should work out. I still can't make up my mind on which case to use. I now have four.

WMurray
05-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

When did you purchase your Gizmoskin? Mine has never exactly been snug.