PDA

View Full Version : teathered black berry with usb cable and did speed test

mike01svt
05-13-2006, 12:57 PM
came out to 279.3kbps... is that good ??

it was in 1xev mode from bandwith place...

what is weird is that about 2 months ago it would not connect with sprintpcs connection manager.. and i just decided to do it today.. and it worked LOL

on the BB it said modem feature enabled or something...

oh yeah... and do you think i am gonna get charged extra for that test. hahah a little late to be asking though..

model:7250

paradisephoto
05-13-2006, 07:59 PM
Let's see, dial up modem on computer is rated at 52kbps, at optimum runs around 47kbps, your running at 279kbps, that's (4 goes into 27 7, no, 6 times...) well, your getting around 6 times the speed of dial up. It ain't full speed cable, but it beats dialup. And you don't have to wait for a tech to show up during a 4 hour window the second Tuesday from next Thursday to install it!!!!

mike01svt
05-14-2006, 11:57 AM
Let's see, dial up modem on computer is rated at 52kbps, at optimum runs around 47kbps, your running at 279kbps, that's (4 goes into 27 7, no, 6 times...) well, your getting around 6 times the speed of dial up. It ain't full speed cable, but it beats dialup. And you don't have to wait for a tech to show up during a 4 hour window the second Tuesday from next Thursday to install it!!!!

rofl tell me about it...

"sir i can have someone there on tuesday, anytime from 1pm to 9pm.."

rofl