PDA

View Full Version : Email Reconcilliation on 7130e Verizon

bforget
05-16-2006, 04:53 PM
I am a new 7130e user. I am having emails pushed via the web client and syncronizing with my Outlook via the USB cable. In the manual, it discusses reconcilliation of emails via the desktop software. However, in the "Intellisync" window, the check box to reconcile messages is greyed and unavailable. Is there something I am missing that I need to do before I can reconcile my email messages with Outlook. I am running Office 2003 on an XP Pro machine....I have to say, I LOVE the device, but the user manual is not the clearest!

whsbuss
05-16-2006, 06:24 PM
I am a new 7130e user. I am having emails pushed via the web client and syncronizing with my Outlook via the USB cable. In the manual, it discusses reconcilliation of emails via the desktop software. However, in the "Intellisync" window, the check box to reconcile messages is greyed and unavailable. Is there something I am missing that I need to do before I can reconcile my email messages with Outlook. I am running Office 2003 on an XP Pro machine....I have to say, I LOVE the device, but the user manual is not the clearest!

You cannot reconcile messages unless your connected to a Microsoft Exchange server.