PDA

View Full Version : unlock blackberry .net

fmaglin
05-16-2006, 09:54 PM
While visiting the forum today I came upon the ad Unlockberry.net. They claim to be able to unlock your device without sending it off and by attaching it to your computer via usb cable. The great thing about this is that they charge only $27.99. Thought I'd give it a try and I was really pleased with their service. Without any complications it took me about 10 minutes to do the unlock and I'm on a slow dial up connection. The customer support is great if you have problems. You can contact them via live chat and one of their technicians named Andrew did a fantastic job trouble shooting what little problems I did have. If you're looking to unlock your device quickly and inexpensively without sending it somewhere you need to give them a try.

alslsb
05-16-2006, 10:12 PM
What benefit is an unlocked Blackberry???

fmaglin
05-16-2006, 10:17 PM
What benefit is an unlocked Blackberry???
ou can use a different wireless carrier's sim card and not be locked into one carrier.

Airmark1
05-16-2006, 10:19 PM
Benefits have been talked to death.

mymitsu3kgt
05-17-2006, 01:19 AM
You're on dial-up?

fmaglin
05-17-2006, 08:08 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) BlackBerry7290/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

You're on dial-up?

Yes, unfortunately at the current time that is all that is available for my shop and home PC's

UnlockBlackberry.net
05-18-2006, 04:30 PM
While visiting the forum today I came upon the ad Unlockberry.net. They claim to be able to unlock your device without sending it off and by attaching it to your computer via usb cable. The great thing about this is that they charge only $27.99. Thought I'd give it a try and I was really pleased with their service. Without any complications it took me about 10 minutes to do the unlock and I'm on a slow dial up connection. The customer support is great if you have problems. You can contact them via live chat and one of their technicians named Andrew did a fantastic job trouble shooting what little problems I did have. If you're looking to unlock your device quickly and inexpensively without sending it somewhere you need to give them a try.

Thanks fmaglin
We try to give the best possible service,
Nice to know its appreciated
BB Team

BerryCool
05-18-2006, 05:43 PM
Does anybody know where you can buy an unlocked version to start off with, like not branded by an operator in the first place?
m

paulbblc
05-18-2006, 05:59 PM
Ebay

bbransen
05-18-2006, 11:55 PM
I called Cingular today and received an email from them tonight witht he instructions for unlocking my 7290.

I would recommend calling your service provider first.

Soapm
05-19-2006, 02:01 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) BlackBerry7290/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Yes, unfortunately at the current time that is all that is available for my shop and home PC's

Dial up? wasn't that a premitive form of remote networking? I vaguely remember that technology :smile:

Seriously, you might as well teather using your BB as it would not be much of a speed loss and would save you a couple of bucks.