PDA

View Full Version : Key lock screen background

coachmeeks
05-17-2006, 04:03 PM
I have been using the key lock feature since I added the extended battery. It assures that I dont press buttons when in its case.
My question is can you change the background picture behind the keylock screen on a 7130e (Verizon)?
Thanks all......

coachmeeks
05-19-2006, 08:54 AM
Come on BBerry addicts, can anyone tell me if I can put a picture or change the background on the keyguard lock screen on my 7130e, I have not found a way to do it myself.
I searched the site and found no help also.
Thanks all......

HuwSy
05-19-2006, 10:43 AM
Zen theme keeps the same background image on unlocked and locked states. Bb dimension might also, thats probibly about the only way just yet

HuwSy
07-12-2006, 06:25 PM
Anyone know how to change the image used on the lock screen of a theme. I know something like the dimension themes (dimension zen, dimension icon and dimension today) keep the same image chosen for your background on the key locked screen and iv found the image (via a hex editor) used in the insight list theme within the default list file but when i try changing the file it fails to be accepted by the phone any more. Has anyone sucseeded in changing this image or setting the theme to accept the current background image on the key lock screen? or does anyone have a dimension list theme for the 7100 series?