PDA

View Full Version : "Uncaught exception: net.rim.vmStackOverflowError" when deleting YakOn!

eplastek
05-18-2006, 12:01 AM
I installed YakOn and when I tried to launch the program it just froze my BB. So I erased it, reinstalled, then tried again. It still froze my BB. So I deleted it and tried installing it from Desktop Manager and it still froze. Frustrated I tried deleting it again but I get this error: "Uncaught exception: net.rim.vmStackOverflowError"

Ive deleted all the YakOn modules, restarted and still it still gives me that error when I try deleting it from my applications list. Can anyone help? And does anyone know why YakOn would freeze my BB?

steven746
05-18-2006, 12:26 AM
YES! ME TOO! It's making me crazy and now I want to find a way to reinstall the whole OS to get rid of it.

I also can't seem to successfully log into icq with the included oz. verichat seems to work.

HELP PLEASE SOME WISE PERSON.

Steven

I installed YakOn and when I tried to launch the program it just froze my BB. So I erased it, reinstalled, then tried again. It still froze my BB. So I deleted it and tried installing it from Desktop Manager and it still froze. Frustrated I tried deleting it again but I get this error: "Uncaught exception: net.rim.vmStackOverflowError"

Ive deleted all the YakOn modules, restarted and still it still gives me that error when I try deleting it from my applications list. Can anyone help? And does anyone know why YakOn would freeze my BB?

steven746
05-18-2006, 12:52 AM
Hey Bro - I fixed it. Goto (can't post url, system stopped me. google blackberry os upgrade and follow the prompts for the top response) and load the software for the PHONE and make sure you remove the application like you tried before - during the desktop manager application load. It will work this time. It just did for me.

YES! ME TOO! It's making me crazy and now I want to find a way to reinstall the whole OS to get rid of it.

I also can't seem to successfully log into icq with the included oz. verichat seems to work.

HELP PLEASE SOME WISE PERSON.

Steven

eplastek
05-18-2006, 06:51 PM
cool Ill give it a try