PDA

View Full Version : Address Book and Enterprise Server

DRI
05-18-2006, 12:09 PM
As a follow up to an earlier post. Very happy in terms of the wireless synch for e-mail and my appointments, works flawlessly.However, while my address book was transferred to my BB, it does not appear that addresses/contacts I add to either my BB or my computer ( Lotus Notes) are being exchanged between the two devices. I do not have a desktop sync. installed.
Under address book Options on the BB, for Wireless Synchronization the answer "Yes" is indicated.
Would you have any suggestions on how to get this to work ( assuming it is an option).

earth
05-18-2006, 02:12 PM
does lotus allow for wireless sync of address book? I know here we use BES 2.1 and lotus 6.x and it only allows for wireless calendar. Address book still needs to be manually synced (IE. plug bberry into computer and run intellisync.)

murpheous
05-18-2006, 03:04 PM
bes 4.0 and up wirelessly sync's Address/todo/mail/calendar/memo with Domino. IIRC you need domino 6.5 for full read/unread to work properly as well.

DRI
05-18-2006, 04:31 PM
Lotus 6.5, BB 4.1, and as I said, Calendar and e-mail instantly updated wirelessly. Ideally address should as well. I will check if To Do list updates.
Murpheous - are there any settings I should check, or is this something within my IT dept. ?
Thanks