PDA

View Full Version : Advice on Keeping 7290 or Taking It Back

kparsons13
05-18-2006, 03:15 PM
I have my Internet Service Provider through T-Mobile who allows me to try my BB 7290 for 14 days. I have had it since the 13th of May. Over the course of the past 5 days, I have had a very difficult time trying to understand even just the basic information regarding this device. I have read through countless threads in this forum, other BB websites, and even called T-Mobile for help. I consider myself to be an intelligent person, but when it comes to the 7290 I am lost. I don't understand the technical answers that I receive and I use some of the answers (like for my gmail account) and follow the directions as stated and still have issues. What I am getting at is where can I go that will explain this device easily? I feel maybe I should just take it back because it seems as if it is so complicated to understand. I can't even figure out how to delete the emails off of my BB once I delete them out of my inbox. Simple questions such as this are giving me a headache. Is there a website that discusses a step by step process on learning the BB 7290 or am I just left with constantly asking or reading questions? I spent a good amount of money and feel like I can only email, make phone calls, scan through some websites and that is it. I get emails two times and sent emails as well two times and so on it goes. If I can't understand the 7290, would you recommend just taking it back now? I feel as if I am never going to learn all of the details that the BB 7290 has to offer and BB does not give much technical support to me and neither does T-Mobile. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you.

Chinasaur
05-18-2006, 04:16 PM
www.blackberry.com - http://www.discoverblackberry.com/devices/device-detail.jsp?navId=H0,C65,P77 for the 7290.

Check out the Blackberry 101 for the 7290.

Give it a few more days. They say it takes about two weeks to get comfortable with it. It took me about that long till I quit fighting it and accepted its limitations.

But in the end, trust your gut instinct. If you're not happy..don't take a chance on getting stuck with it. Take it back and try something else.