PDA

View Full Version : All Day Event Issue

whodey1991
05-18-2006, 04:46 PM
I'm on BES with an odd issue. When I set an appt in my 8700c as 'All Day', it shows with a diamond on the top of the day (as it should) on the device, but blocks 8a-1159p in Outlook. When I do the opposite by setting the appt as All Day in Outlook, it works fine there but blocks 8a-1159p in the device! Any ideas?

stripesace
05-18-2006, 05:03 PM
Make sure all of your Time Zones are correct, and daylight savings time etc, on your computer, on outlook (tools>options>calednar options>timezone) and on your blackberry. Jennifer had that problem on hers when we first got her all synch'd up but we rectified it by simply fixing her time zone issuess.... apparantly she didnt realize where she was living at the time.

whodey1991
05-18-2006, 05:18 PM
Make sure all of your Time Zones are correct, and daylight savings time etc, on your computer, on outlook (tools>options>calednar options>timezone) and on your blackberry. Jennifer had that problem on hers when we first got her all synch'd up but we rectified it by simply fixing her time zone issuess.... apparantly she didnt realize where she was living at the time.

All timezones are in sync and correct (meaning I know where I live!) ;-)

Still an issue.......