PDA

View Full Version : Save webpage Icon

devildawg
05-19-2006, 03:36 PM
I have the saved webpage icon on my main blackberry screen... I have no recolection of saving any webpages... where do I go to look at these saved pages? or to remove that icon? It's annoying my "OCD" :smile:

kd78
05-19-2006, 03:57 PM
is this a webpage that you saved while you were viewing it or is it a push channel (like push weather?). If it is push weather, then you should see an icon on your main screen with an icon for the current weather condition. Click on it and the indicator will go away.

I have saved web pages before and they appear in my message list with a browser type icon instead of an email icon...but I don't recall there being an indicator on my home screen for these.

Hope that helps.

devildawg
05-19-2006, 04:13 PM
Like I said - I have no recolection of intentionally saving any webpages... i just noticed the icon appeared yeasterday and I havent found where to go clear it... not saying i didnt in-advertantly do something but I just cant seem to figure out how to clear that icon off the main page.

devildawg
05-19-2006, 04:15 PM
Ahh ! figured it out.... turns out i did have a page saved and it was way down in my messages screen

Problem Solved... thanks!