PDA

View Full Version : Two email accounts on one BB??

wfcentral
05-22-2006, 09:35 AM
the company I work for is running Blackberry enterprise... I am about to get my 7520!! yeah!!

just wondering, is it possible for me to also setup a second POP account for my personal email so I can check that and work on one device??

Mike

penguin3107
05-22-2006, 09:40 AM
the company I work for is running Blackberry enterprise... I am about to get my 7520!! yeah!!

just wondering, is it possible for me to also setup a second POP account for my personal email so I can check that and work on one device??

Mike

It's possible.. but the decision is ultimately up to your Blackberry Enterprise Server admin.
Your company might not allow this and they probably have the ability to prevent it form working.

wfcentral
05-22-2006, 09:43 AM
I had a palm pilot at one time and I let the outlook SYNC with my work email, then I installed another third party app for checking my personal email. Worked great. Just wondering if the same thing is possible on the blackberry - or if there are third party email apps? guess that would defeat the "instant email" feature...

d_fisher
05-22-2006, 09:49 AM
No third party app is required. Every BlackBerry comes with a BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) account from your cellular provider. Log into the BIS website and configure the BlackBerry to access up to 10 email addresses.