PDA

View Full Version : Reconciliation Issues

Gregger00
05-22-2006, 02:22 PM
We have several users here in my office that have 8700C BB's and they all seem to be having the same reconciliation issues. Items that they read in Outlook don't get marked as read on the BB, items they delete in Outlook don't get deleted from the BB, etc. The things that drives me nuts is that it's inconsistent. Sometimes it synchronizes properly, but most time it does not. All of the users are on a BES and their Outlook is set up so all incoming mail is left on the server and not delievered to a .pst. I've tried re-running the Enterprise Activation, but that hasn't worked either.

I have a Nextel 7100i and have experienced the same issue. One of the users previously had a Treo and said that she had NEVER experienced the problem with it.

Anyone have any ideas?

hvista
05-22-2006, 02:45 PM
We've had the same reconcilation issues with our BB 7250's. We've been doing a forced reconcilation ('reconcile now' under messages icon) to get the read/unread to synchronize. Sometimes we find it just works after a time delay--an hour later it looks as we expect. Drives our users crazy!

Gregger00
05-22-2006, 02:55 PM
Seriously! The user I mentioned that previously had a Treo is one of our VP's. She HATES this BB because it doesn't synchronize the way her Treo did, even if you manually hit Reconcile Now.

PAUL8811
09-26-2006, 05:23 AM
Did you resolve this, got the same problem with a 8700 & BES 4. Its at a new company I have started it & they all sych fine apart from this one. Have tried wiping the BB, resend policy.

maddog2020
09-27-2006, 12:34 PM
I have the same problem, very irritating. Anyone have any ideas?

Ian

crackedup
10-04-2006, 10:37 PM
This same issue is killing me, my time and the patience of the VP's I support.
Im gonna really owe the dude that figures this one out, big time.
7250 's and an 8700. Bell and Rogers. inconsistent reconciliation if it works at all (same as Gregger00), and even manually reconcile now is flakey at best.
Recreated the accounts after deleting them and running the dbclean. Activating over air or wired made no difference, neither did a default policy or our company policy.

ofivalmo
10-11-2006, 06:55 AM
Same issue ! Very irritating too !
It appears on some users (7290 & 8700) not all. They must hit 'reconcile now'. I have ever try to delete the person on the BES and re-create but same issue. It's a BES 4.0 SP5hf2 for Domino so I can't do better...

Jeeps
10-11-2006, 06:10 PM