PDA

View Full Version : Transfering my contract?

apple85
05-25-2006, 09:49 PM
So, say I signed up thru Venicom for the Tmo 8700g deal and now I'm in a contract with Tmo, Venicom expects me to stick around for 4 months or I feel the wrath of a 400 dollar fee + tmobiles costs. Can I transfer my service to someone else and not feel the wrath?

jacobsaa
05-25-2006, 10:09 PM
Either way you are going to pay the fee. Venicom will only set up a new account for you, i.e. you will have to change your number. You can do that, if the number switch doesnt bother you and continue to pay for your other phone's service for the duration of the contract. Your best bet is to be patient and purchase the phone in 4 months.

apple85
05-25-2006, 10:14 PM
I think you missed my point. Not to sound rude! I purchased a new phone and contract thru Venicom. I now want to DITCH that blackberry and phone number. Can I transfer my contract to another PERSON and not get hit with fees?

mymitsu3kgt
05-25-2006, 11:31 PM
I don't believe you can. Only one way to find out, call Tmobile and see what your options are.

stopspam
04-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Hey Apple 85,
What happened with your Venicom deal? They now have a collections department to harrass you into paying the $400. Don't do it. They also have told people on the phone that it is a one year contract, then they sign them up for 2 years (they get paid higher commission).