PDA

View Full Version : 7130e Battery

BayshoreTommy
06-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Does anyone know of a place I can get a 7130e High Capacity/Extended battery?

Thanks,
T.

sparky12
06-01-2006, 12:29 PM
I see this is the second post you've made without searching. I did a simple search of "extended battery" in the General 7100 Series Discussion and found exactly what you're looking for.

I know it sounds like so far everyone has been bashing you but the sheer amount of clutter piles up from people not effectively using the search function.

Enjoy.

markhutchison
06-01-2006, 12:48 PM
You can contact me directly for pricing and delivery options:

Mark Hutchison
mobile: 519-503-0272
pin: 300B6852

gdpmumin
06-01-2006, 02:23 PM
They're now available from Verizon, complete with matching door.

Thanks,
T.

No Longer Registered.
06-19-2006, 08:51 PM
I believe I have the Sprint 7130e extended battery + Door

http://eshoplimited.com/images/IMG_0149.jpg

fizz
06-20-2006, 07:37 AM
I believe I have the Sprint 7130e extended battery + Door

http://eshoplimited.com/images/IMG_0149.jpg
can you answer just a few short ?'s:
1. does it make the phone any heavier
2. does it still fit comfortable in the factory holster
3. is the talk time/usage noticably different.

thanx!

koleary19067
06-20-2006, 07:42 AM

thanx!

1 yes but not much
2 yes, but not totally positive
3. yes

fizz
06-20-2006, 07:45 AM
1 yes but not much
2 yes, but not totally positive
3. yes
thank you.

koleary19067
06-20-2006, 07:46 AM
thank you.

no problem.

rcg
06-20-2006, 04:40 PM
http://smartphonedepot.com/shop/home.php?cat=281

No Longer Registered.
06-20-2006, 05:45 PM

thanx!

A:
1. Yes, definitely. But not so much that will cripple you :razz:
2. Definitely yes! Since BlackBerry are worn facing your body exposing its battery door, having an extended battery should not create any problem as to fitting it to the holster itself.
3. I would say yes. Co'z why would they offer an extended battery for something that will only offer the same talk time for a standard one. Don't you think? hehe. But don't take my word on this part since I don't have the 7130e... I just sell OEM accessories. :oops:

tmj
06-20-2006, 06:04 PM
I see this is the second post you've made without searching. I did a simple search of "extended battery" in the General 7100 Series Discussion and found exactly what you're looking for.

I know it sounds like so far everyone has been bashing you but the sheer amount of clutter piles up from people not effectively using the search function.

Enjoy.

It would also be less cluttered if so many people didn't need to point that out at every possible opportunity. It comes off sounding a bit pretentious. JMO

tmj
06-20-2006, 06:08 PM
A:
1. Yes, definitely. But not so much that will cripple you :razz:
2. Definitely yes! Since BlackBerry are worn facing your body exposing its battery door, having an extended battery should not create any problem as to fitting it to the holster itself.
3. I would say yes. Co'z why would they offer an extended battery for something that will only offer the same talk time for a standard one. Don't you think? hehe. But don't take my word on this part since I don't have the 7130e... I just sell OEM accessories. :oops:

As to point 2, the 7130c I have came with a synthetic (somewhat leather-like) pouch holsterwith a flap, not the typical open plastic design that my 7290 had. The fit is reasonably snug, but it has stretchy sides, so it should fit a wider battery. If the e came with the same holster, the fit will definitely be at least somewhat tight.

No Longer Registered.
06-20-2006, 09:26 PM
Yes I stand corrected. Pardon me. I just assumed that it came with the plastic swivel holster. Thinking about other series except the 7100 series.

And talking about the configuration of this extended battery door....
I remember I was once asked when I was a kid, how hunchbacks / humpbacks' go to sleep in bed and my stupid answer was --
Drill a whole that will fit his/her deformity in so he/she will sleep snuggly?

I know, has nothing to do about extended battery.. but has always made me wonder how they sleep anyway.

The good thing there will always be holster available to accommodate this new configuration... not unlike beds for hunchbacks? (or I just didn't research on that one too)

Tango21
06-23-2006, 02:28 PM

Enjoy.

Hey Sparky12, who are you, the forum janitor?

Why are you worried about clutter on here? It sounds like the only one bashing him is you. What are you doing, stalking this guy's posts to see how many times he makes a post without searching first? Or, are you just posting these snotty replies to increase your posting number?

Get over it. It's a public forum and he can post as often as he likes.

sparky12
06-23-2006, 02:39 PM
Simply educating people on the value of the search tool. Maybe you haven't read the myriad of re-posts? Makes it tough to find something of value.

Lighten up.

Hey Sparky12, who are you, the forum janitor?

Why are you worried about clutter on here? It sounds like the only one bashing him is you. What are you doing, stalking this guy's posts to see how many times he makes a post without searching first? Or, are you just posting these snotty replies to increase your posting number?

Get over it. It's a public forum and he can post as often as he likes.

whoscalling
06-23-2006, 02:56 PM
I know, has nothing to do about extended battery.. but has always made me wonder how they sleep anyway.

On their sides.....

whoscalling
06-23-2006, 03:01 PM
http://smartphonedepot.com/shop/home.php?cat=281

I didn't see one that has a color matched door for VZW 7130e's. Is there one?