PDA

View Full Version : My email is going to my BB but not my PC

Cosimo
06-02-2006, 05:28 AM
My email is being sent directly to my Blackberry and not to my computer at home.

Can anyone tell me how to correct this problem?

bobelliottjr
06-02-2006, 06:34 AM
Are you using OutLook for your email on your pc, if so start the Desktop Manager with your Blackberry connected and then to to Sync tab. Select to sync pim. Hopes this helps ...

BERDucky
06-02-2006, 07:43 AM
are you forwarding your email you your BB? some forwarding rules do n't leave a copy on the server (hence why only your BB would get the email)

if your in BIS make sure your account is set up to leave a copy on the server in the BIS site itself (go to provile -> other email accounts -> select your account and there's a place to put a check mark @<hidden> the bottom of the screen)

paddersa21
06-04-2006, 05:05 AM
Mine's doing the same. I've checked everything and Blueyonder say they dont support outlook 2003, only outlook express. Any other suggestions?

whsbuss
06-04-2006, 08:23 AM
You all need to better explain the problems you are having:

- what setup are you using (BIS,BES,Redirector)
- what carrier are you on (Cingular still using BIS 1.8)
- are you forwarding emails to your BB address or using POP/IMAP

Without these details, we can only speculate.

NJBlackBerry
06-04-2006, 08:25 AM
Are you using OutLook for your email on your pc, if so start the Desktop Manager with your Blackberry connected and then to to Sync tab. Select to sync pim. Hopes this helps ...
What are you talking about? That will do NOTHING. Desktop Manager does not sync e-mail and has never synced e-mail.