PDA

View Full Version : How to manage multiple email boxes?

Myname
06-02-2006, 06:57 PM
Hi -newbie here.

I've just gotten the Blackberry 8700g for work. I installed my personal email on it without a problem, which gives me the separate icon containing just the messages from that address.

The problem is, the only mailbox that has the work mail is the main one, which captures all messages from my work as well as all messages from my personal account.

Is there any way to set up another box that captures only the work email so I can see it all at a glance, without having to search through the master message inbox? It seems strange that I'd be able to do this for a personal email box by default, but not be able to do this for the more important work box...

Thanks in advance for your help!

whsbuss
06-02-2006, 07:30 PM
Hi -newbie here.

I've just gotten the Blackberry 8700g for work. I installed my personal email on it without a problem, which gives me the separate icon containing just the messages from that address.

The problem is, the only mailbox that has the work mail is the main one, which captures all messages from my work as well as all messages from my personal account.

Is there any way to set up another box that captures only the work email so I can see it all at a glance, without having to search through the master message inbox? It seems strange that I'd be able to do this for a personal email box by default, but not be able to do this for the more important work box...

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sorry, but that's the default and there's no way to change it. Hopefully the next OS update will provide for this.