PDA

View Full Version : Question... maybe you can help

Sweetlilwolf
06-04-2006, 11:26 AM
hey iw as wondering if any of you guys know if there is a way to collapse your text messages? becuase i have so many per day and id love to be able to collapse and just open the day i wanted to find something rather than scrolllll....

asianmaze
06-04-2006, 01:48 PM
You need to look at this to learn how to use the keypad to move round quickly

http://home.comcast.net/%7Etamsterra/index.html

Sweetlilwolf
06-04-2006, 02:56 PM
no no i know how to use it its just annoying to me. and i thought there was a collapse messages i was missing. i know how to use scroll and such through me messages its just time consuming and i know how to search and everything but its just an annoyance to me thats all... thought anyone would have an idea of a shortcut

asianmaze
06-04-2006, 03:10 PM
<no no i know how to use it its just annoying to me. and i thought there was a collapse messages i was missing. i know how to use scroll and such through me messages its just time consuming and i know how to search and everything but its just an annoyance to me thats all... thought anyone would have an idea of a shortcut>

That's what the tips document I recommended provides!

Sweetlilwolf
06-07-2006, 01:36 AM
well i read through those like you said... sorry but nothing talking about what i was looking for.

gdpmumin
06-07-2006, 09:16 AM
You can delete prior messages, but to my knowledge there is no way to collapse them.

asianmaze
06-08-2006, 02:23 PM
the point was that you can't collapse, but you can move around the messages much more quickly than scrolling - but if that's not what you wanted as a part solution then I'm sorry.