PDA

View Full Version : 7100i Text messages

SomeoneElsesDiary
06-05-2006, 01:15 PM
It seems like I have a huge delay while waiting to get a text message back. I have gotten to the point where I would turn off the BB each time. Once I turn it on, the message is there. Anyone have any ideas of why this is happening? Thanks.

Nextel User
06-05-2006, 06:18 PM
describe text message! sms, mms, pin....

SomeoneElsesDiary
06-06-2006, 10:08 AM
describe text message! sms, mms, pin....
Sorry. MMS to phone.

nigletsyz
06-06-2006, 11:34 AM
That sounds like your typical nextel network at its best. My GF has the same problem with her i830 whenever someone texts her, either she'll never get it, or it'll be hours later, sometimes the next day.

SomeoneElsesDiary
06-06-2006, 12:04 PM
That sounds like your typical nextel network at its best. My GF has the same problem with her i830 whenever someone texts her, either she'll never get it, or it'll be hours later, sometimes the next day.
Yes, thats what happens. My GF would send me a text in the afternoon, and then I would get it at night or in the am, when I am home with my wife. Its a real drag.

vanity101
06-06-2006, 06:22 PM
anyone having a text issue where the bb isnt sending a text at all??
i have the 7100i and my text was fine 2 days ago.. but now everytime i send, i always get the little red x back to my inbox =[

Nextel User
06-06-2006, 07:06 PM
Nextel is not great with MMS........case closed. sometimes it goes right away. most of the time not. sometimes it doesnt even show you who the sms came from......use email addresses instead.
here are the basic ones.......

Verizon-- @<hidden>

Cingular-- @<hidden>

T-Mobile-- @<hidden>

Nextel-- @<hidden>

Sprint-- @<hidden>

or use ##########@<hidden> <---for any carrier. they send it for you.

that way it will be instant.
just curious....what kind of messages does your GF send you when your wife is with you?

dre1015
06-06-2006, 10:23 PM
Yes, thats what happens. My GF would send me a text in the afternoon, and then I would get it at night or in the am, when I am home with my wife. Its a real drag.

Am i the only one who noticed you said your girlfriend and wife????:shock:

MythmbHurts
06-07-2006, 12:08 PM
Given Us Good Guys A Bad Name... Just so you women out there know, Not all guys cheat. Infact 75% of the cheating is done by the females in the relationship.

SomeoneElsesDiary
06-07-2006, 01:06 PM
anyone having a text issue where the bb isnt sending a text at all??
i have the 7100i and my text was fine 2 days ago.. but now everytime i send, i always get the little red x back to my inbox =[
I have had that happen 2 or 3 times.

SomeoneElsesDiary
06-07-2006, 01:07 PM
Nextel is not great with MMS........case closed. sometimes it goes right away. most of the time not. sometimes it doesnt even show you who the sms came from......use email addresses instead.
here are the basic ones.......

Verizon-- @<hidden>

Cingular-- @<hidden>

T-Mobile-- @<hidden>

Nextel-- @<hidden>

Sprint-- @<hidden>

or use ##########@<hidden> <---for any carrier. they send it for you.

that way it will be instant.
just curious....what kind of messages does your GF send you when your wife is with you?
Thanks for all these. This will help a lot.

Mostly messages of when not to call her if she is with her BF, or pics.

SomeoneElsesDiary
06-07-2006, 01:09 PM
Given Us Good Guys A Bad Name... Just so you women out there know, Not all guys cheat. Infact 75% of the cheating is done by the females in the relationship.
Yes. I do not recommend it.

Note: Do not try this at home! It may be harmful to your health.