PDA

View Full Version : sending attachments from berry 8700

korndizzle
06-05-2006, 04:38 PM
I have a cingular 8700 black berry and i cannot figure out how to send attachments. can someone please assist. thanks

justin.culp
06-05-2006, 06:01 PM
you must send the attachments in an email to yourself via PC and then forward them....probably not the answer you wanted to hear.

cooperpwc
06-05-2006, 06:52 PM
Yep. The only alternative is an expensive paid service called eOffice from Dynoplex. Basically you store documents on their remote server and can then attach them to outgoing emails. Can't comment on how well it works (although I like their eSpell program a lot). CoreyG is going to review it but the gecko hasn't been heard from for a while.

MrKyoo
06-06-2006, 07:36 PM
CoreyG is going to review it but the gecko hasn't been heard from for a while.I wonder if hes a victim of road kill. :shock:

-MrKyoo

No Longer Registered.
06-06-2006, 10:55 PM
I have the 8700g with tmobile. When I need to send an email to somebody and or send picture attachment from my PICTURE folder, I use MMS. I am able to send an email through that using my tmomail.net

Don't know how cingular works though.

So if you have attachments that you have received before and have saved it in a folder, you are not limited to just photos. As long as you are able to open an attachment, you should have no problem sending it like that.